Timetable of the courses I teach on my own or in collaboration.
Spring semester 2019-2020
1. Mass Communication and the Arts (more...)
- (undergraduate course, obligatory for the curriculum in mass communication)
- Day: Friday
- Required readings:
- John Walker: Art in the Age of Mass Media. Thessaloniki: University Studio Press, 2010 (Introduction, Chapters 1-6, until p. 200).
- Nikolas Vernikos et al. - eds. (2005): Cultural Industries. Processes, Services, Goods. Athens: Kritiki. Chapters:
- Alexandra Bounia: "Museums as Cultural Industries: Issues and Questions - A Preliminary Discussion" (pp. 39-58).
- Filimon Badimaroudis, Irini Pitsaki: "The Greek Book Industry" (pp. 109-125).
- Nikos Boubaris: "The Music Industry in Transition" (pp. 225-247).
2. Applied Data Analysis (more...)
- (optional postgraduate course in collaboration with N. Tsiggilis)
- Day: Tuesday
Room: Computer Laboratory (4th floor, Law School Building)
3. Sociology & Political Economy of the Arts (more...)
- (core postgraduate course, Interdepartmental MA programme: "Arts & the Public Sphere")
- Day: Wednesday
Room: Room A (ground floor, Law School Building)