The undergraduate courses I teach in the School of Journalism and Mass Media Studies at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki are included in the "Mass Communication Studies" curriculum. My postgraduate courses are included in the curriculum "Communication and Culture". In the courses' webpages you will find a general description for each course, information about its status in the curriculum, as well as about the suggested literature, the evaluation criteria and the methods of examination.
- Mass Communication and the Arts (ΜΜ0200)
- Art and Globalization (ΜΜ1400)
- Music and Mass Media (ΜΜ1500)
- Music Industry and Culture (ΜΜ1600)
- Cultures of Cultural Production and Consumption (E206)
- New Technologies and Cultural Organizations (E204). In collaboration with G. Kalliris and P. Tsarchopoulos
- Applied Data Analysis (K108). In collaboration with N. Tsigilis
- Psychology of Cultural Consumption & Consumer Behaviour (E210). In collaboration with M. Manolika
- SPSS for Beginners (K109). Optional seminar for postgraduate and PhD students
C. International (Erasmus+, Erasmus International)
- Cultural & Creative Industries (IP3600). In collaboration with N. Dallas
- Globalization and the Arts (IP1100)
- Psychology and its Applications in Cultural Consumption (IP4400). In collaboration with M. Manolika
Details about the next exams, dates, subjects etc. you will find in the announcements page (provided that the exam dates have been announced).